Tsuretette Tsuretette (Limited Edition)
Videos from the Single Release
This winter single is DCT’s third release of 2008! The theme of the single is “Sweet Techno Pop.
The song, “Tsuretette Tsuretette”, is the theme song for a new Dunlop DSX-2 commercial
“ALMOST HOME” is the theme song for a new Meiji Dairy Hokkaido’s Tokachi cheese commercial
This limited edition contains the following extras:
- Two bonus tracks!
- The “SEEDS OF TOMORROW” track is written specifically for the unification of the different Panasonic companies under one name: Panasonic Corporation. Panasonic’s brand slogan, “Panasonic ideas for life” is even included in the lyrics.
- Special CD jacket cover drawn by famous cartoonist Chika Umino of “Hachimitsu to Clover” fame.
- 16 pages of an original cartoon drawn by Chika Umino specially for the single.
- An original shiny seal (sticker): An early Christmas present from DCT records.
- The CD jacket cover from the regular version as well
This single also comes in a regular edition.
The new single even has it’s own website where you can hear samples before the single is released!